My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Monday, February 4, 2019

Beyond Blessed!!!!!


Good morning everyone! We got moved this weekend. I was so exhausting, and we didn’t even do any of the hard stuff. We were blessed beyond words. Friends are so wonderful. I tear up every time I think about it. We couldn’t have done this without everyone’s help.

On Thursday day after work, Wesley’s coworker, Caesar, came over and loaded all our boxes. He had everything in the U-Haul within an hour. We went to eat after that and as we pulled back into the house, our neighbors asked us if we needed help unloading the boxes. We went to the house and Tyler and Mikka helped us unload. Prissy came with us and she mopped and cleaned where there was a film left from when they bombed the house. It didn’t take her anytime to mop. Actually, we watched as they unloaded.

We found out Thursday night that two of our helpers weren’t going to come. One of them were sick. When the other two, Wes and Chris, showed up, they loaded that U-Haul in no time flat. And we had some really heavy stuff. When they got to the new house, I could tell that they were tired, but they didn’t stop. There were some men working on a gas line that came to help get the piano in the house. It took 5 strong men to manhandle it and get it up the steps to the porch and then into the house.

Bernice and Karen helped me get my kitchen and bathroom operational. I couldn’t keep up with them. Not only was their help priceless, their moral support was invaluable. Thank you, ladies, for always being there for me.

After everyone left, Wesley and I sat down and were just amazed at what everyone had done to help us. All that we had left was the odds and ends at the trailer. Mikka, Victoria, and her husband came to help us get the last of the stuff in the U-Haul. Well, it ended up being a whole load. Then they came to unload it for us.

Randy and Kathy came Saturday with our refrigerator and some other things that were at his house that belonged to us. They also helped unload our clothes out of Wesley’s truck. Oh, my goodness, I miss seeing my brother. We talked about taking a vacation together next year. It sounds like so much fun. I need to look into getting Wesley and my passports. I’m not going to tell you were until we get a little more information on the cost. But I hope that we can do it!

The last thing that was left to do on Sunday was the cleaning of the trailer. I sat here at the house waiting on the cable company. They were supposed to be here between 9 and 10 in the morning but didn’t get here until 5 pm. But that is another story for another day. Wesley went over to the house and Mikka and her niece and nephew cleaned that trailer.

I want to thank every one of the people that I mentioned above. Thank you just doesn’t seem good enough to express how Wesley and I feel. My heart is so full of love for each of you. We could not have done this without everyone’s help. And I am sorry that I didn’t get any pictures other than when Prissy came to help. Today, I’m feeling a little overwhelmed by myself, but I’ll get motivated here shortly.

I hope that you have an awesome day! Hugs!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...