My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Monday, February 11, 2019

A work in progress



Good morning! I should be hanging my head in shame for not writing. I’ve been so busy with trying to not live out of boxes. But we are getting there. It’s frustrating to work so hard to get one room cleaned out and turn around and see that the room looks messier than when you started! But I know we are making progress because I have a laundry room full of empty boxes.

I’m going to share some pictures with you. The curtain is what I am putting in our living room. The picture is something that my bestie gave me for my kitchen. Lucy, well, she is just Lucy. The big card is a Mother’s Day card that my kids gave me around 13 years ago! But I’m not a hoarder! Lol



I am going to cut this short because I want to go do some more sewing. I hope that y’all have a wonderful day. Hugs to each of you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...