My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Lazy Day


Wonderful Saturday to all! I slept until 6:00 this morning. That felt good. I am stiff this morning but feeling good. I hope that you are having a great morning. I think that we aren’t going to do too much today. I want to clean the house and wash bed covers. Doesn’t that sound like fun? Lol I also need to make a grocery list. I am going to try to start eating healthier. I’m just such a picky eater. I don’t like many vegetables.

I’m not going to mention sewing until after I get it done. I haven’t done any sewing in a couple of weeks, so I am really upset with myself over that. I have so much that I am going to need to get done in the next 4 months. I need to quit talking about it and just get it done. I have many birthdays in the next two months and then Christmas right after that.

Lucy is so spoiled already. She is like having a toddler in the house that drags out every toy that she has but that’s not enough for her, she must look for anything that isn’t nailed down to drag out as well. I have to say that she is smart though. She will sit, fetch, and doing well with potty training. I have an appointment with vet Monday. She will be getting her shots and nails trimmed and flea medicine.


I’m just trying to not let myself overwhelmed and take care of daily business. The kids are out of school of course, so I think that we are going to get all the things that need to be done early this morning and then they will have the rest of the day to do whatever (within reason) they want. They are doing good in school so far, I am super proud.

Have a wonderful Saturday!

2 comments:

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...