My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Journaling



Good afternoon y'all. Happy Thursday to everyone. I am ready for the weekend, I don't know why because I don't do anything different than I do the rest of the week but I still look forward to it. Creatures of habit I suppose. 


So something happened yesterday that I just don't understand. I was given something a couple of years ago that I had to order and paid for parts so that it could put it together. Well, because this person is mad at me, they asked for it back. Now, I am fine with it in general because I have another one that I just have to make legs for. But what I don't get is if you give someone something, are you supposed to take it back? I have given this same person several things, should they give them back to me? Don't get me wrong, I don't want the stuff back because I gave them as a gift but at the same time it frustrates me that people can be so selfish. But that is on them. 


I only write this because this is my journal and where I get my feelings out. If I put it down, these thoughts no longer have any power over me. I believe that I can only manage my thoughts well if I look for a pattern in them. Sometimes it is my "stinking thinking" that keeps my mind clouded and if I write them down, I can see where I might be looking at it all wrong. I journal here because it makes me feel better and I am hoping that maybe just one person in this world will read it and say "wow, I'm not alone". It also helps me stay grounded (rooted might be a better word). I do go back and read some of these blogs. I especially like to read some from when I started this. I'm amazed at how far I have come. Not everyone is willing to write their journal so that the whole world can see but I challenge you to keep a journal. It's pretty amazing to watch the growth in yourself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...