My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Oops, it's been a while!


Good Morning! I hope that y’all are staying warm. I’m wondering if this is going to be our last time to freeze this winter. It feels weird because there have been several days that we have had the a/c on. But that is Texas weather for you. I looked back to see when the last time I blogged and realized that it has been almost a month. Where did the time go? I think that I will hit the highlights and maybe go into more detail in future blogs. I have so much to tell you and to show you. If I posted all my pictures, this would be never ending.

First, Wesley was really sick with a stomach bug. I don’t think that I have ever seen him that sick. I think that after today, he will feel strong enough to go back to work. I was really worried about him, but he finally got out of bed yesterday. He literally stayed in bed Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. If you know him, you know that this is very unusual. He usually can’t stay in spot for very long.

I started some plants from seeds and I also found out that Dilly and Lucy like to play with seedlings. We moved all the plants into the guest room and shut the door. I am planning on replanting them into bigger pots. I did have a lot of daisy’s but those seemed to be tastier to the cat and dog.

I got a new “do”. So far, I love it. I don’t have all the frizzy’s and don’t look like Madusa when I wake up. You tell me what you think. But if you don’t like it, please lie to me! Lol The house is coming along nicely. But not as quickly as I would like. There are days that I just sit and look at it. I go several days like this and then I will get a burst of energy that helps me get some things done.

I had my 52 birthday on the 23 of February and it was so awesome. Tiffany and the babies came down for the day. She helped me hang the pictures in the guest room. There are a lot of them! I baked a turkey for lunch. I am so blessed that my friends all showed up. Bernice, Karen, Donna, and Robert. Robert and Wesley went somewhere the rest of us played chicken foot. We talked and laughed most of the day.

The babies stayed with me until Wednesday. They are such a delight. They went and played with our tote of toys and were always bringing a smile to my face. Eva informed me that the next time she came down to visit, we could go to the store and pick up some pop tarts, bananas, and “kids cereal”! I told her “of course we can!”

I’m going to stop writing for now. I am feeling a little energetic and I don’t want to waste it! Give someone you smile today, they might just need it. Hugs to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...