My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Sunday, September 2, 2018

Rainy Day


Good afternoon everyone. I know that it has been 4 days since I have written anything in my blog and for that I apologize. I was so busy last week and stayed exhausted. I didn’t want to keep complaining so I just didn’t write anything. Do you remember that old saying “If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all”? So much has happened that I don’t even know where to begin. I will start by saying that we went to church today, and I feel as if the sermon was just for me!

Karen and Bernice
Mikka and Matt
I made it through this last week all in one piece. I wasn’t sure that I would. This week is looking to be busy as well, but I know that I can make it through it. I am woman, hear me roar! teehee  Let me tell you about yesterday. It started out as a little gathering with Bernice and her husband but grew quickly. We ended up with around 12 people here. Wesley and Martin (Bernice’s husband) grilled fajita’s. Bernice had made Spanish rice, pico de gallo, and homemade tortillas. I made the beans, queso, and salsa. Mikka made guacamole. We had so much food that everyone got to take home leftovers and we have plenty to eat for two days
Nikki and Robert
Elaina

Martin 
My wonderful husband Wesley


I will share the photos that I took and try to let you know who everyone is. We had awesome conversation and awesome company. Thank you to all that came over. I think this is what it is all about!



I saw a couple of poems that I wanted to share with you. I hope that you enjoy them. I hope that you have a beautiful day and that you get plenty of rain!  



2 comments:

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...