My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Sunshine


Good morning everyone! I hope that your morning is off to a great start. I am on my second cup of coffee and feeling pretty good. I want to start off by saying that I absolutely love my new haircut. It is easy to deal with and my hair looks so much healthier without all the dead ends. 



Wesley and I went to Victoria yesterday to Surplus Warehouse. We got us some carpet for our bedroom. It’s really pretty. And he helped me put the new sheets and comforter on the bed. Our bedroom is almost complete. I have the curtains but am waiting on the curtain rods. They should be in tomorrow. I have a few things that I need to find places for stacked up and laundry to do but it is sure looking nice.


I can hardly wait for the weather to warm up a little. I have projects that require painting and this weather right now isn’t conducive for painting. I still have my table to finish and a coffee table and two end tables. I also have the windows in my sewing room and kitchen to sew curtains for. Wesley and I are going to Joann’s today. He has never been and would like to see why I love it so much. He doesn’t know what he is getting himself into yet!

I ordered a doorbell because if I’m in our bedroom, I can’t hear someone knocking on the front door. Heck, I can’t hear them if I’m in the kitchen either. I sent my daughter a picture of the doorbell and explained to her how much distance is between these areas and told her that it wasn’t because I was hard of hearing. I don’t think that she believes that. I don’t know why she would think that about her own mother! Lol


I hope that you have an awesome day. It looks like the sun is going to come out. Get outside and soak it up. It will make you feel better. Hugs!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...