My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Just An Outing


Good afternoon y’all. I just want you to know that it is all Bernice’s fault that I didn’t get to write this morning. No, I’m just joking. I had an eye appointment in San Antonio at 8 this morning. We left here at 5:30. Oh I feel so special, Bernice took me to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. Oh my, it was so good. Thank you, Bernice. I owe you for that. I had the one on the left and she had only one of the ones on the right!
My eye appointment was about my eyelids drooping. Evidently, my lefteyelid covers my pupil when I am looking straight out and my right onecovers my pupil halfway. The doctor told me that it’s not because of excess skin but because of the elasticity in my eyelid isn’t what it use to be, kind of like the rest of me, drooping all over the place. Lol  So, now we have to get approval through the insurance and then we will schedule the surgery.

Surgery of any kind makes me nervous. I think that I will document everything for you to see. I’ll warn you before I post any pictures of my eyes just in case any of you have weak stomachs. It was so stupid of me to look the surgery up on Youtube because I had to turn it off because it was making me sick to my stomach. Haha

I hope that your day has been an awesome one. I haven’t had a nap today. I am trying to break that habit. Again!


2 comments:

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...