My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Monday, September 14, 2020

Choose Happiness


Good morning y'all. I am so glad to be home! I have had a busy couple of weeks. I don't have plans to go anywhere until Halloween weekend now. So it is time to get some projects done. Today, I am going to work on my house and get it back into shape. Thanks to my friend, Katherine, it won't be a really tough job. She has been staying over here taking care of our dogs when we have been gone and she always does housework while she is here! What a Godsend she is.

We went to my brothers deer lease this weekend. I got plenty of rest so I'm not as exhausted as I thought I would be today. It was relaxing to just sit and visit. I always enjoy his wife. There is sething calming about sitting with her and chatting.


I don't have any deep thoughtful things to write about today because that always take so much out of me. So, for today, I'm going to keep it light and relaxing. I just need to mop and do dishes today. I also have a little laundry from the weekend. I think that I will do my sheets and covers tomorrow. I need to give our dogs baths but not sure if that will happen today.

My beautiful granddaughter, Eva, was supposed to start actually going to Pre-K today but she isn't feeling too good. Bless her heart, she was so excited about going and then not able to go. She called me yesterday evening and again today. She always makes my day. I hope that she feels better so that she can go tomorrow. 


We have been checking into "tiny houses". There is so many different things to consider. I didn't realize this before but doing some research has been eye-opening for me. If you have some (any) information that I might need, I would love advise! I'll post pictures of what we are looking at later on.

Make the most of your day, no matter what that looks like for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...