My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Trying Something New

 


Good afternoon, y'all! For the past couple of days, I have been physically, emotionally, and mentally spent. I think that I just needed to sit and be still for a while. I had an awesome week and weekend last week. Wonderful time with my granddaughter, daughter, son-in-law, and hubby. Over the weekend, we got to visit with Rick and Tabitha, Harvey and Diana (Wesley's brother and sister-in-law), and got to go to the church where we got married. We had breakfast with Sister Carol who is a dear sweet woman whom I miss so much. 

I am going to try doing something a little different. I am going to try to do video's to include in my blog. So here is my first one:


I'm not sure what, when, or how I will be doing but it's another avenue that I want to try. And because I am a curious person and love to learn new things, that is why I want to try it.


Today has been better. I made myself start moving around a bit. I did dishes, got something out to cook, made tea for my hubby. These things seem mundane but they are things that I haven't even bother to try this week. So accomplishing them are a victory for me


I'm still tired and don't feel like doing them but I know they are a necessity. We are going to my brothers deer lease this weekend and I need to get out of this rut I seem to be in. I didn't go to a presentation that my daughter put together for the first responders in Hutto, Texas. I just didn't feel up to the trip. But I am planning on writing an email for them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...