My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

The Love of my Life



 Good morning y'all! I haven't written in my journal in a while. I have had a busy week and I have so much to share. But for today, I want to talk about the man in my life. My hubby, soulmate, life partner, lover, best friend, help mate, and groom (whom I would choose again). I love you Wesley Shafer! I hope that your birthday was everything you ever dreamed of, because you have made my life everything that I have ever dreamed of. You have provided me with everything that we need. You are a hard worker to provide these things. God has provided me with so much by putting you in my life. Thank you for being you! Happy Birthday!










I am rich in so many ways. He allows me to be the mother and grandmother that I want to be. He doesn't get upset when I want to go visit or stay with the kiddos. That means that I have to leave him to fend for himself but is selfless in that way. We dream together, plan together, talk together, cry together, and laugh together. There is no one that I would rather spend my "golden years" with. 


For the longest time, I thought that I would be alone and that scared me. But God sent you to me and all I had to do was just be still and wait on Him. I cannot tell God enough how thankful I am for putting you in my life. You have been my rock during the many storms that have rocked our life. Without you, I don't know that I would have survived. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...