My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Creative Day


Good morning everyone. I’m super excited. I cut the material for my table. I just need to sew the diagonals together, then I get to lay it out on the table and decide what pattern I want to use. I have been ready to start since about 5 this morning. I’m hoping to have time to put the first coat of paint on the table, but I will have to see.

I also plan to go through my closet today. I have some clothes that I don’t wear, and I don’t see any reason to move them when I know someone that can use them. I’m thinking that this should be enough to keep me busy today.

Let me tell you what Lucy has been up to. On Sunday, I was going to print off a couple of flyers, but my printer wouldn’t turn on. I thought that it was broken. I checked the wires behind the printer, and I knew that it was plugged into the extension cord. Well, guess who chewed through the extension cord!!! I didn’t find this out until I found that out that she chewed through my keyboard cord. So, I put her in “doggy jail”.  Gotta love puppies!


I hope that you have a wonderful day. I also hope that you get something accomplished today. Give someone your smile, that might need it!


2 comments:

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...