My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Monday, July 27, 2020

Big Decisions



Good morning y'all! I'm going to start this blog by saying that I had the most awesome weekend with my hubby. We had no TV to distract us. We spent the weekend focused on each other. Thank you God for sending him to me! We swam, ate, slept, talked, and enjoyed each other. We cried over our grandson and for the things that we will never get to do with him and for how much we miss him. I don't know how I would deal with this without you Wesley.




I really want Tiffany and Chris to know just how much it meant to us that they allowed us to stay in their home while they are on vacation. Please be safe. I also want to thank Katherine for babysitting our fur babies.






So something happened this weekend that really angered me. I guess that I was more hurt. Normally I don't get angry and rarely do I stay angry. I still feel that I had to right to be upset but I don't want to stay that way. So I have decided to go back into group counseling. Because I don't want to allow anyone to have this kind of control over my emotions. Selfishness is something that I have a very hard time dealing with in other people. I believe and raise my children with the belief that you treat others as you want to be treated. I believe that I have always been a giving person but I won't stay around people who just take and take. Of course, others will probably think that it is all me and that this is why I am going back to counseling. First, I need help dealing with the death of my Ezra! Some days I feel like I'm dealing with it pretty good but some days I just fall apart. I know that this is all a part of grief. There are days that I feel like I'm losing it (not that I had it to begin with). But I also can't let others selfishness get to me. I'm sorry but I am truly hurt right now.

So my challenge today is to work on forgiveness. Even when I don't think they are sorry. It isn't about them, it's about me and how I feel inside. And I challenge you to forgive someone, even if you don't think that they deserve it. Pray about it and forgive!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...