My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Friday, July 10, 2020

I love animals.



Good evening everyone. First and foremost I want to wish my brother Randy a very happy birthday. I called him this morning and I know that he doesn't read my blog but oh well. I got to see my nephew, Blake, today. I gave him a quilt for his new baby girl. He likes Star Wars so this is what I came up with for a girl. He seemed so excited about it. It made me feel so good.

 






A few of us ladies are planning a retreat in a week and a half. One of the crafts that we are going to do is snowmen out of socks! Maggie showed me how to make them and today I made two sets. When I say set I mean 1 shawl for a female and 1 scarf for the male. I haven't made any snowmen but here are a couple of the sets I made.


I thought they turned out really cute. I am not sure how many I want to make but when I actually get one done, I'll post a picture. Heck, I'll probably post a picture of all of the ones we make.

So I want to share some videos that we took of our newest fur baby. Cry baby is so silly!


Bernice took me to the doctor yesterday and I will probably be having surgery in 3 weeks to remove my gallbladder. They also want to check my new pouch for ulcers. They gave me a couple of prescriptions to treat ulcers until they find out for sure. We took time to go have breakfast together at a new place (to us) in New Braunfels. It was called the Buttermilk Cafe. It was so good. Go by and give them a try if you are in the area. They are only open from 7-2. The only thing I saw was the breakfast menu. Not sure if they serve anything else. But was fantastic.

I didn't feel like I accomplished a whole lot today but still feel good. Donna came over and learned how to make a shawl and visited all day with me. Bernice stopped by for a moment but she has been making mask.

I will keep you updated on when I'm supposed to have surgery as soon as they call me to set it up. I hope that you have an awesome night and a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...