My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Friday, August 24, 2018

Smile


Good morning all! I hope that you woke up this morning looking forward to your day. I know that I am because I don’t plan on doing anything but crafts. But of course, I must clean the house. Having a puppy is worse than having toddler. You can teach a toddler to pick up their toys and Lucy just strings all her toys and anything else she can find everywhere in the house. πŸ˜‰ Not to mention the potty training! So, I must keep a bucket with bleach water and a mop just to keep up with her.


I know that yesterday I was feeling very overwhelmed and today I am not going to let it get to me. But I thought that I would tell you what my schedule looks like next week. Monday – take Lucy to the vet and currently that is all for that day. Tuesday – I have an appointment with an ophthalmologist (I have put this off for 3 months) in San Antonio. Wednesday – Bubba and Nick have counseling appointments in Hallettsville. Thursday – Wesley has surgery on his eye in San Antonio. Friday – Wesley has a follow-up appointment in San Antonio.

In summary: three trips to San Antonio which is a two-hour trip in and two-hour trip home. But my bright spot for next week is that there isn’t anything planned that following weekend. And I am going to keep that weekend open because we have two weddings to attend in September. I am not going to try to keep everything straight. I have everything in my calendar because I couldn’t remember everything even if I tried. I found this bible verse this morning and it kind of hit home for me, so I thought I would share it with you. Proverbs 3:5-6 “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.”

I’m thinking about a challenge for all of us! Oh, I have one!!! Put a smile on someone else’s face! I don’t know about you but when I can make someone else smile, it makes me feel good. I hope that you have a wonderful day and that you laugh today!


4 comments:

  1. That so good love you more and better have a bless day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you might be a little partial! :) You too sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning beautiful friend and I will put a smile πŸ˜ƒ on your face later!!lol see you later get some sewing done

    ReplyDelete

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...