My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Saturday, July 4, 2020

Happy 4th of July Y'all!



Good Morning and Happy 4th of July everyone. This will short and sweet because we are barbecuing for some friends. The kitchen is clean, fire is going, tea is made, and hubby is seasoning the meat to put on the pit. I have a few other things to get done but that won't take long. I want to know what the fourth means to you. I'm proud to be American. I'm not _______ American (fill in the blank however you want). I am American first, I'm not knocking my ancestry but I'm American first and always will be. I'm worried about our country as most people are. But I know that God has this. He sees what is going on and will turn it for the good.


I miss my family and doing things with them. But I love having my friends over. I'm hoping that we play some kind of games. I miss doing that. I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend.


I really miss you Ezra Arnold "Ezzy boo-boo". 



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...