My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Thank you God for waking me up today!




Good morning y'all. I'm not sure what to write today. I'm doing good this morning. I feel as if God is giving me a reprieve. I know that He is giving me comfort today. Now, I want to know what my purpose is. I know that God will guide me to do His will. I seem to always stumble but He has always picked me up.

I hope that you know that I am just typing as things come to mind. For me that is what journaling is. I don't plan what I write. I say what I have on my mind. Sometimes it's not good but it gives me time to go back and look at what I write and see how wrong my thinking might be.

I don't want anyone to think that I'm not blessed because I am. First, I'm blessed everyday when I wake up. And then I look for one of my other blessings. Sometimes he is in bed and sometimes he is getting dressed for work. My husband has been with me through good and bad and worse. Yes, there are times when I want to strangle him but at the end of the day, there isn't anyone else that I would rather spend my days. I love you Wesley.




So I'm planning a little retreat for my friends. I've never done this before and I'm trying to get input because this is about all of us enjoying ourselves. We have a few crafts that we want to do. Lots of swimming. Katherine has said that she would barbecue for us (yummy). Going to do a lot of praise and worship. I think that we might watch the series "The Chosen" during some down time. 




Wesley and I watched the series in three days and truly enjoyed it. I thought that it might spark some conversation about Jesus. As well as some interest in reading the bible to find out more about the stories.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...