My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Monday, July 6, 2020

Another Monday!



I hope that everyone had an awesome weekend. Mine was great. Had friends over on Saturday and was lazy all day yesterday. My stomach is giving me some problems so I called the doctor. I have an appointment on Thursday with the surgeon to discuss my gallbladder.

I finished one quilt and working on another. I also finished my daughter's planter boxes. They look a little dark but I think once she puts the poly on it and they are out in the sun, they will lighten a bit. I still need to do the inside of the legs.


I'm going to share 3 videos with you. I will be sharing all of what was called the round table videos about Ezzy. But for now, here is the first 3.

     
Part 1



Part 2



Part 3



I hope that you have a blessed day. Do something constructive, it'll help you! I don't know how this page will look on your phone but on the preview, it is pretty messed up! Please forgive my ignorance on how to fix it! Scratch that, I think I fixed it for the ones who view this on a computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...