My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Friday, July 24, 2020

A Weekend with My Hubby!



Good morning y'all. I'm back at home for one day and then Wesley and I are headed out for the weekend. I really enjoyed spending a couple of days with my friends. We got to relax and have fellowship together. We did crafts together and the food was awesome.

 



I'm looking forward to spending the weekend with my hubby. The last couple of days, I've been missing Ezzy so much. I am not sure how to build around this grief. Some days, I feel like I am getting there and then the guilt sets in. I know that I have prayed for God to show me how to deal with this huge hole inside and I know that He will show me but will I be open enough to see it? I hope so.

I want to say a special thank you to my daughter and her husband, Tiffany and Chris Leschber for being so generous and allowing us to stay in their home while they are on vacation. I love y'all and hope that y'all are having a good time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...