My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Monday, July 13, 2020

Not a Day Goes By



Good morning y'all. So I woke up with a sinus headache this morning at 2:30. I laid back down at 6:00 and didn't wake up until 10:00. I still have the headache. I doubt that I will do much today. I wanted to show you some of the things that I got done this weekend.


 I have 2 of these, there are 11 names on one side of each. All of the grandkids. On the ends, I wrote little scriptures. And I drew the flowers one the back side. I am not an artist but I thought that turned out cute. I was going to polyurethane them today but don't feel like it.



Yesterday marked the 2 months that Ezzy's been gone from this earth. So I think about all of my grandchildren almost daily. It seems as if I stay busy, my day goes better but not a day goes by that I don't think of him 5-6 times. I don't always cry. Some of what I think about are the cute and funny things that he did. God I miss him sooooo much.



I hope that y'all have a wonderful day. I'm going to take it easy today. I might even try to find a movie to watch. I don't normally turn my tv on during the day but I might today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...