My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Thursday, July 16, 2020

God is my Strength



Good morning Y'all! I hope that you all are having a wonderful week. It's Thursday and we have made it through most of the week. I have a woman's retreat planned next week July 21-23. There are 5 of us going and I am so excited. We have so many things planned. Praise and Worship, crafts, bible studies, swimming, barbecuing, and wonderful fellowship. So this is what I will be working on over the weekend, getting things ready.


   I finished up my planter boxes. I put polyurethane on them this morning do that they will be ready for planting tomorrow or the weekend. Another thing on my to do list is completed. That is exciting.                                           


 I'm going to finish up Wesley's quilt top today (hopefully). Then I want to start making mask again. I want to make 4 different kinds. I have been thinking about asking people if they want one, all they have to do is buy a yard of material, I'll make them a mask for free, I keep the remaining material. I don't know if anyone would do it but it's in the thinking process.




So I looked up my old picture and compared it to a picture I today, I'm so happy that I decided to start the journey. One picture is from October 2019 and the other is today. WOW!






I know that God is comforting me. My days don't seem so hard. I still think about Ezra all of the time but for the most part, I can breathe now without constant pain. I love you Ezzy!





Choose to be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...