My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

New Day!



Good morning y'all! I've decided that today is going to be a good day. If you couldn't tell, yesterday was horrible for me. And it only got worse as the day went on. That only goes to show you that you have a choice to make everyday. So I made that choice this morning when I woke up. Do I still have trouble breathing without it hurting, am I still grieving? Why of course! Am I still upset about what happened? Yes but I'm not angry and I won't allow it to control me!

I got up this morning and have been productive. I've run Betsy (rumba) and mopped my floors. Now the fur babies are going crazy. I got to facetime with one of my grandson's this morning. That always makes my day!




These are pictures that my friend, Katherine, took over the weekend. The one on the right is Lucy and the one on the left is CryBaby! And yes, she earns her name! 🙈🙉🙊






So I want to share some inspirational things and that will be all for today. I hope that you enjoy them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...