My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Monday, July 20, 2020

Getting Ready


Good morning Y'all! As I sit here getting ready for the retreat that I am hosting, I have to make list or I am sure that I will forget something. I have already made the chicken salad, have most of my craft things packed. I just need to finish up the laundry and pack my clothes. 

I am missing my baby today. A little more than usual. It use to drive me crazy if I didn't get to see him within 6 weeks. It's been over two months and the realization that it will be a lifetime before I get to see him just blows me away. God, why, oh, why? All I can do is let the tears fall! I'm not ashamed to cry and I don't try to hold them back. But breathing seems to hurt today. I know that I won't get an answer to my question and I guess that I don't expect one. I just wish I knew. 


I hope that you all have a wonderful day! Make the most of everyday, we aren't promised tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...