My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Friday, July 20, 2018

You gotta just love men. My hubby should know better than encourage me to go to an estate sale. He knows that I am going to buy something. So I thought I would share with you what I got!



In my defense, I bought these for my daughter. She has roosters in her kitchen and didn't have the dinnerware. Now, they only had a place setting for four so she will have to buy whatever else she needs but I thought they were cute and I got them for $5.









I love some of the older stuff like this as long as it works. The lamps I got for $10 and the huge crock pot, I got for $20. I also got a rocker but I want to redo it. I got it for $3. In pretty good shape but have a really cool idea for it. I like to redo furniture. I'll have to show you some of my work. What is that called refurbishing furniture? We just have fun doing it!





<--This is the before picture








<--This is the after picture






Well, I am going to close this for tonight. God Bless you and your family. More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...