My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

In Need of Prayers


Good afternoon y'all! I hope that your day is going well. Some pictures came up on my facebook that made me smile and cry at the same time. I have been trying to not let bad days get to me because I'm trying to really enjoy Eli while he is here. But I watched a video of Ezzy from 2 years ago and I couldn't help myself. Eli came and gave me a big hug and boy, did that feel good. We started telling Eli some of the stories from when he was young. I know that he enjoyed that. 


One of the hardest things for a parent of children of any age is that we never want to see them hurt. It is natural to want to fix any pain they feel. But some things just can't be fixed. I'm so proud of my daughter, she isn't hiding away from her pain. She shares it and I know that is hard sometimes. But I also know that if we keep pain inside, it will eat us up. When you share it, it takes some of the power out of it. I love you so much Tiffany. I know that she is hurting and she knows that I'm hurting but we are still there to listen to each other. We can't protect each other from the pain of reality so we don't try. 


So I will be busy for the next couple of weeks. I have Eli this week. I will be going to Tiffany and Chris's house Thursday, spend the night, and let the kiddos swim on Friday together. Then Friday afternoon, I'll bring Eva home with me to spend the weekend. This will be the first time in 3 months. We will meet on Sunday for them to pick her up. I have group on Monday, Tuesday will be a free day, Wednesday is my surgery, Thursday is group, and I am hoping to go to my brothers deer lease on Friday for the weekend. Of course the weekend depends on how I feel after surgery. From what I have read, gallbladder surgery isn't hard to recover from. Keep me in your prayers please.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...