My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Saturday, August 1, 2020

Grandchildren



Good morning y'all! I hope this first day of August finds you doing well. I'm so excited that I got to pick up one of my grandkids yesterday. Hayden is here for the weekend. We took him shopping yesterday. That is one of the things that we like to do when we get one of the grandchildren. We also took him to the grocery store and got stuff that he likes. Evidently he likes soft tacos and cheese dip so guess what we are having for dinner? lol


                                                         

I so enjoy spending time with them. They make my heart sing. But it is hard as well. I will stay focused on Hayden this weekend so that it is all about him. I'm planning on playing a few games with him. Right now he is watching Sonic. Last night we started watching a movie called Oddball. We will finish it tonight. Now I only have to keep the dogs from jumping on him especially CryBaby. 

I hope that you are having an awesome day. And do something for yourself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...