My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Monday, August 17, 2020

Seize the Moment

 

Good afternoon y'all! It has been several days since I wrote in my journal so I have a lot to catch up on. So I have been busy with grandchildren. I absolutely enjoy my grandkids. I picked up Eli on Monday of last week and he stayed with me until Friday. On Thursday evening, we went to my daughters and spent the evening with them. On Friday, Eva and I headed home around 2. Papaw and I took each of them shopping for a few sets of clothes for school. It wasn't much but we try to do what we can. So here are some pictures from the week.

                                             

I am tired today. After meet Tiffany and Chris for lunch, we headed to Cameron to go to the hill. It has been months since we went out there. The hill is where Wesley grew up and where his parents lived. It's looking a little rough because no one lives out there. His brother goes out to feed some horses but you can really tell that no one is taking care of the place. After it cools down some, we plan on going out there to start cleaning it up. But, oh my gosh, that is going to be some work.

I think a lot about making each day the best it can be. I don't want to look back at my life and have regrets. Some of the things that I have done in the past haven't always turned out so well for me but I don't have a lot of regrets. I have tried to seize every moment to make the best of my life. And will continue to do so (hopefully)

The following video makes me look really silly but it was such great fun to make it. So Eva can tell you how to walk like a "rock star". And she was teaching me how! 😂

I want to challenge each of you to do something that you have always wanted to do. No matter how silly or crazy it sounds. Now don't hurt yourself but do something so that you don't look back and say "Gee, I wish I had done ______"


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...