My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Finding Inner Peace

 


Good afternoon y'all! As most of you know, my grandson passed on to his heavenly home back in May. My whole turned upside down that fateful day. I didn't know which way was up. I felt like a huge part of me died with him. I miss him terribly. But I will say that I am a big fan of finding peace within. I can't make this any better because no matter what I do, I can't bring him back. The reality of that breaks my heart. The pain this has caused my family is heart wrenching. There is something that I do know and that is Ezra wouldn't have wanted everyone to be sad. He had such joy in his heart and he would want everyone to find the joy within. Here are a couple of pictures of his dedication to the God. His parents made the commitment to make sure that they raised him to know God and they did this well. His smile and laughter was so contagious and I'm not sure if he ever met a stranger.   

                                              

                                 

How can I find peace when something so tragic happened? It is something that we find within ourselves. It is not based on things that are around us. I found this cool article that speaks of this:

As we know, tomorrow is not promised and life is too short. I hope that even in the biggest storm or worst season of your life, that you can find peace. I expect to live life to the fullest every day. I don't want to have regrets when I get older. I make a commitment to myself, my hubby, and my family that I will live life to best of my ability.


Do I feel this way every day? No, but I do make a choice everyday whether or not I want to find joy and inner peace in my life. I challenge you to do the same.




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...