My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Change of Plans

 

Good afternoon, y'all! I hope that you are having a wonderful day. Mine is going pretty good so far. My hubby is on vacation this week. I was planning on having surgery tomorrow to remove my gallbladder but the doctors office had told me that I wouldn't have to pay anything but the hospital called yesterday evening and told me that I would have to pay $260. Now, I might have been able to do it if I had known this a week ago but I don't have that kind of money just laying around. Since I'm not having any symptoms, I will try to reschedule it for the end of September or the first of October. 

Well, since I'm not going to have surgery tomorrow, we are going fishing with my brother. I don't know what time we are going out on Friday and I am not sure how long we are going to stay out there but I hope I get to catch some big fish. Pictures will follow after the weekend. I have to call to find out how much a fishing license will cost and we have to get our rod and reels out to restring them. I love to fish, at least I have enjoyed in the past. I haven't gone deep sea fishing in forever. So I am excited to do so and I do enjoy spending time with my brother. Him and Wesley are fun to watch.

I hope that everyone is planning something fun for the weekend, even if that looks like most of my weekends where we just watch some good movies together. Sometimes, those are what we need when we have been busy all through the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...