My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Sleeping away the pain!



Good afternoon y'all! My morning started out great but this afternoon got the better of me. I started out working on Eva some mask for school. She likes some bling so I thought that I would just try. I think that they turned out pretty cute. She is really picky about what she likes so we will see in a couple of weeks. I used fabric fusion for the bling so that hopefully mommy can wash as needed. I will put elastic in them when she comes so that I can make sure they fit correctly.



I'm not overly crazy about having to wear a mask everywhere but it is definitely better than the alternative. But I saw this picture and I think that it really sums it up nicely. I don't want Covid-19 and I wouldn't want to unknowingly give someone else the virus. So without complaining, I wear a mask when I go out. I wouldn't want to harm others!


I'm really missing Ezra today. I keep hearing in my head "It be al'ight Nona". I am missing the relationship that we had. How he would run out to my car when I drove up. He would manhandle his car seat (which was bigger than him) out to my car. He would say "go your house far away". I took a 3 hour nap today. There are days that only sleep will take away this pain I feel inside. But it is still there when I wake up. Thank you God that I don't feel this way every day. There are days that I just can't seem to do anything but cry but again I thank God that they aren't everyday! His smile and laugh was so infectious. I miss them so much! I know that he wouldn't want me to be sad and I know that I am not honoring him when I'm sad. Tomorrow is a new day! 


I love you Ezra Arnold Leschber!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...