My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Saturday, October 13, 2018

Special Blessings


Good morning to everyone. I woke up this to our little spoiled puppy crawling over my head to wake me up. Once I woke up, she jumped off the bed. I’m going to have to do something different with her. My hubby was awake and had coffee ready.

I have a birthday party to attend today. It’s supposed to rain all day, so it should be interesting. It’s a two-and-a-half-hour drive there, two-and-a-half-hour party, and the trip back home. It’s going to be a long day but I’m excited.

I’m feeling a lot of love within me today. Nine years ago, I had my first biological grandson. I never dreamed the love that would overwhelm me would come from such a small package. He’s not so small now but the love has just continued to grow over the years.


I now have 21 grandchildren and I can’t describe how that feels. In my wildest dreams, I never thought that I would have so many. Each one is a blessing.


My bff is going through a hard time. Her mom went through brain surgery. They removed a tumor which they found out was cancer. She is one of the strongest women I know. She is so selfless. She goes every day to her moms to take care of her, then she comes home and takes care of her own family. Bernice, I don’t know how you do it. I love you and pray for your family every day.

I will be here anytime you need someone. This is what friends do! I truly miss you and our time together, but I know how important this is.

I hope that you all have a wonderful day. I’m going to go for now. I’m really excited about the approaching cold front.


2 comments:

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...