My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Friday, November 9, 2018

Marriage


Happy Friday to everyone. My recovery is going well. The only issue that I have is that a stitch is poking me in the corner of my eye. It is irritating. But I am going to try to be more positive today. I may even work on the throws. At least try to get a couple cut out and ready to sew.

This is my kind of weather. I think that I will also find a good chick flick to crawl up and watch. Doesn’t that sound good? And maybe some hot chocolate with marshmallows? Yummy! I’m also thinking that a pot of chili sounds great. Yeppers, that is what I’m going to do today.

I’ve been thinking a lot lately about my marriage. Marriage is one of the hardest things you’ll ever do. I love my husband with all my heart. He has always been here for me. He has stood by my hospital bed many times for however long I was sick. I have been feeling disconnected from him for the past couple of weeks or so. Now, he has been really trying this week. He works a lot of hours and most of the time he is working 6-7 days a week. That’s hard on a person. He’s not sleeping like he should but no matter what I say, he won’t listen.


I wonder sometimes how he is going to keep going. I’m afraid that he is going to run himself down completely and then what will we do. Even when he has a day off he doesn’t slow down. I want us to connect like we use to. We don’t see eye to eye over the kids. When I suggest things to him, he thinks that I am just being bossy. So, how do we get back to where we used to be? I’m going to think hard on this today. If you have any suggestions, please leave them in the comments.


I hope that your Friday is great. Enjoy the cold weather. I personally think that it is better than the 100-degree weather that we have in the summer. Hugs and kisses everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...