My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Wednesday, July 25, 2018


Good afternoon! I wanted to touch base with you before I leave for Austin. Our sewing group went well. We didn't get any sewing done but still enjoyed ourselves. We did start a new project that shouldn't take more than a couple of hours to complete. Maybe I can get to it Friday. I also need to still work on the quilt. You are probably thinking "she is never going to get it done" but one thing that you don't know about me is that I don't procrastinate, I work better under pressure! 

I'm not completely sure what I'm getting into tomorrow, but I love to learn about new things. The kiddos are worried about me leaving again but I tried to reassure them that I would return tomorrow. We have dinner made for tonight and there should be enough leftovers for tomorrow night. 

I'm super excited about getting Elizabeth and Annabelle this week. I'm not sure what we will do this week, but it might be a game weekend. We might camp out in the living room and make forts with sheets and blankets. I will try to remember to take pictures to share. That is one of the things that I am very bad about. I forget to take pictures and then a week, a month, or a year later, I'm wondering where the pictures are. 

I hope that y’all have a wonderful night. God bless you!

1 comment:

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...