My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Nona's Boy



Good evening! I have had a rough couple of days. Yesterday I took Pheby to Taylor to meet her mom and pick up Bubba and Kathrine was riding along. That part went smoothly. As I left Taylor, I noticed that my car was acting up. So I said a little prayer and headed to my daughters in Hutto (not too far). Well....I didn't make it. My car died somewhere in between. My son-in-law, Chris, came to jump the car off. After about 40 minutes (in 100 degree weather), it still wouldn't start. I called my son, Danny, he took off work early to help get my car running. Chris took us to their house so that we could cool down and get drinks. He went back to meet Danny to work on the car. They got a new battery and put it in. But Danny told me that it wasn't charging the way it should. So he said to make sure that I didn't run the air conditioner or the radio. We made it to Bastrop. A wonderful friend, Donna, loaned Wesley her car because his truck is small and I would have had to ride in the back. Finally got home around 9:30. 

With his truck being small, Uhaul wouldn't let us pull my car with his truck using a tow dolly. Again, Donna to the rescue! We used her car to get mine home! Thank you Donna. But you might ask why I started with God is Good All The Time? Well, first, He didn't let my car break down when we were at Matagorda Beach the day before. When we did break down in Bastrop, I was able to pull into a parking lot where were safe and not on the side of the road. We had access to drinks and food and a/c. The shop owner was so nice as to let us leave my car there until today. So I am very thankful to God!

Now on to telling you a little more about my grandson Ezzy! I love to pick on my grandkids. And he always picked right back at me! So what I would do is tell him that he was "Nona's boy" and he would look at me and say "me no Nona's boy, me mommy and daddy boy" Now this had been going on for a long time. And one time I was leaving, I thought that I would get the last word. The first video was made as I sat in their drive way and the second one I got to listen to when I got home!


                             


                            !

I hope this works! I hope that you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...