My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

A New Day




Good afternoon friends. I have come to the conclusion that I can't just "get over" this. I want to ignore how I am feeling but I can't. What I will do is embrace this pain. It's a part of me, of who I am. I am just working on not letting it define me. Some days, I just want to stay in my bed and sleep so that I don't feel the pain. But the strange thing about doing that is that it is still there the next day too. My daughter does this awesome thing where she writes what she is grateful for and what the hardest part of the day, and she does this everyday. I'm so super proud of her! Some days it is hard for me to think of something to be grateful for. 

For He has not despised or disdained the suffering of the afflicted one; He has not hidden His face from him but has listened to his cry for help. Psalm 22:24

The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalm 34:18

Come to me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. for my yoke is easy and my burden is light. Matthew 11:25-30

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. For just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into our lives, so also through Christ our Comfort overflows. 2 Corinthians 1:3-5

Just a few verses that give me comfort. Have a blessed evening. Here is another video that lets you get to know my grandson and the life he had.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...