My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Calm thoughts


Good morning. I hope that your morning has started out wonderful. I slept until 7:00 and haven’t done much other than pay some bills and finish up Christmas shopping Now, I need to get busy in the house. It is a little hard to concentrate on things today. We are making some really hard decisions and it has my mind in a tizzy. I can’t talk about right now, but I will share it with y’all at a later date. Peaceful and calm thoughts!

I have been doing laundry as well. I need to clean out my roaster oven. Does anyone else dislike doing this? I don’t know why I dislike it so much. Anyone want to volunteer to do it for me? Lol  I want to work on the throws a little today but my patience isn’t what it needs to be for that.


Bernice came over yesterday evening and had dinner with us and helped me put a couple on the quilting frame. It makes it easier to do the ties. We are taking embroidery thread and tying it like some of the old quilts were done. I might go in and turn on the tv and try to do it. I can’t thank Bernice enough for all that she does for me. Just having her as a friend is so awesome.

Today’s post is short because my mind is going a million places. I'm going to keep trying to think of 'calm' things! I hope that you are working on you Christmas stuff and have a productive day. If you don’t start on Christmas, it will sneak up on you.




2 comments:

  1. You already know friends forever!!!
    Iam like super glue!! Lol
    Love y’all so much
    God bless you and your family!!❤️❤️πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

    ReplyDelete

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...