My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

A Clean House


Good morning everyone. I was going to write but when I was able to start writing the kids woke up. We cleaned the house. It feels so good to have a clean house. The kids were so helpful. After the house was clean, I let the kids play Xbox and I took a nap.

Court is today. I’m a little excited about it because he won’t be in juvenile detention. I am praying that he will allow them to help him. But will he? I don’t know that he thinks that he did anything wrong. So, I am asking for prayers for him. I know that my God can do anything even in an unwilling teen.

I went to aftercare yesterday. There were so many people in there that it felt crowded. I wish it was smaller groups, but it is what it is. There were so many new people. I’m supposed to go for a year after I graduated from my group but not sure if I will continue going after that. But that probably means that I should go!

Surgery is tomorrow. I’m anxious about it. I don’t know what I’m looking at. The recuperation time is what I want to know. I also want to know what I will be feeling when I come out of surgery. Bernice is going to take pictures for me. And if you don’t have to be in San Antonio, I suggest that you don’t go. Bernice is a little nervous about bringing me home after surgery. She doesn’t like to drive in big towns. I told her not to worry, I would give her directions from behind the bandages. Teehee!

I’m going to go get ready to go to court. I hope that you have an awesome day!



1 comment:

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...