My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Are you prepared?


Good afternoon everyone. I didn’t write this morning because I have been busy doing laundry, dishes, playing Sims, and getting emails cleared out. But it feels good to have done these things. I am freezing. My house is cold. I keep thinking that it will warm up but hasn’t so far. I think that I will go check the thermostat and see what my hubby put it on.

Speaking of my hubby, he is leaving tomorrow to go deer hunting with my brother. I am so excited for him. He always enjoys it. It is usually hard to get him to go anywhere without me, but I think that it is good for him to have ‘man’ time. He has been so stressed out lately with working all the time.

As for me, I think that Bernice, Karen, and I are going to make some candy. I think that we will have a blast. I want to make peanut brittle, fudge, and coconut bon bons. I’m not sure if I want to attempt divinity or not. So I’ll get up in the morning and go get all of the stuff for this.  

Bernice is coming over today so that we can work on the throws and she is bringing stuff for dinner. I’m thinking that we should have a slumber party here Friday or Saturday night. Gosh, don’t I sound like a kid? Anywho, it was just a thought. Come to think of it, I usually start feeling like a kid around Christmas. What is it? 27 days until Christmas?

I hope that you have a wonderful day and always be thankful for the small things in your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...