My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Friday, November 30, 2018

Wonderful Friday

Wonderous Beautiful Friday Morning! So, what has be in an awesome mood. My hubby just left for the weekend and the kiddos left for school.😎 No, I don’t mean it in a bad way. Wesley is going deer hunting with my brother, Randy. He needs some time away. He works so much that he is just worn out. He needs some time to rejuvenate. And the kiddos will be home at 4.


This afternoon, Bernice and Karen are supposed to come over. Bernice said that she wants to work on the throws while Karen and I make candy. But first thing is first. I am going to work on Bernice’s moms quilt. I want to get it all cut out and the diagonals sewn together.

I’m not sure what we are going to do this weekend. I’m thinking a game night on Saturday night. Maybe some frozen pizza and sodas. We haven’t done that in a while. Maybe we could find an Xbox game that we could challenge each other. They would have the advantage because I don’t know the controllers. What to do? What to do?

I’m going to stop writing now because I want to get a bath and do the dishes this morning so that I don’t have to worry about them for the rest of the day. I hope that you have an awesome day. Remember to give your smile to someone today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...