My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Love!


May God bless you today and every day. I am awake and smelling some good cooking. My hubby is cooking breakfast this morning. I’ve already had my coffee. How did I rate this kind of treatment? I have had a wonderful week. Thanksgiving was awesome with good friends. My friends are becoming more than just friends, they are more like family. I wish that they truly knew what was in my heart. I can’t imagine my life without them.

On Friday morning, I woke up at 4:00 am to go shopping at a fabric store to get the rest of the material that I needed for the throws that I am making. I haven’t had a chance to work on them yet, but I am thinking that I will this week.

After I got home, the kiddos and I started putting up our Christmas tree and decorations. The house was a wreck for a while. We didn’t get it finished Friday but Saturday morning it was finally finished. After lunch, we went outside and started getting the decorations ready. Mikka came over and was such a huge help. Our yard looks gorgeous. Thank you Mikka for all your help.
 

 


Karen and Rob invited us over Saturday night for some dominoes. It was so much fun even though the guys beat us 3 out of 5 games. But next time belongs to us. I think that we are going to make this a normal thing. We all need that. I think that it is important to have friends. For the longest time, I didn’t have any friends but now I do. It is so awesome. Bernice, you are going to have to get into this with us. I know that you are so busy, but we aren’t going anywhere. Whenever things slow down for you, we will be right here.

                              


I went to church this morning. It was so awesome. Our church is growing, and I feel such warmth there. I hope that if you aren’t in church that you can find one that is as wonderful as ours! I’m not saying that it is perfect because no church is, but you can so feel the love. And what was the greatest gift that God gave us? LOVE!  
  

My wish for everyone is to feel the love that I feel in my heart. I hope that your day is out of this world.


2 comments:

  1. God is good all the time!
    Love y’all and do miss y’all but yes mama has about 2 more weeks of radiation therapy and then maybe with our Lord savior she will feel better so I can enjoy life with my awesome friends and I agree about feeling the earth and love at my church family Thank God !!

    ReplyDelete

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...