My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

What today is looking like!


Good morning everyone. So sorry that I have been remiss in writing this blog. I’ve had a hard time coming up with things to write. I always worry that I am going to bore you. But not writing is boring me. I use this as an outlet. I’m not sure what I want to write about today.

I know that I am going to sew this morning.I need to finish up 9 of the throws. I have this whole week free, so I plan on getting a lot of these throws done. I don’t procrastinate, I just work better under pressure.

I am also trying to figure out what to get for a white elephant gift. I have looked up so many things and nothing has jumped out at me yet. Wesley has already picked his out. I have bought the kiddos but can’t seem to figure out what I want to get.

Yesterday, I made hotdogs and chili with homemade French fries. Now to what I want for today. ????? I don’t know. Part of me wants chicken and dumplings but I’m not sure that I want to take that much time. I guess that I could just make drop dumplings. I think that is what I am going to do. I have jiffy baking mix (like bisquick) so it won’t take too much to do. I just need to get the chicken out and start it. That is one of the hardest things, figuring out what I want to cook every day. I have even gotten to where I don’t want to cook. And I have always loved cooking.

I’m going to stop writing and go get busy. I hope that you have a wonderfully happy and productive day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...