My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Alone Time!



Hi there everyone! For the past 4-5 weeks, I've had grandkids visiting. I've truly enjoyed them. They have all been teenagers or pre-teen. Now I know that it isn't always fun being with your grandparents but this summer has been really hard on Wesley and I. I know that it hasn't been easy on them being here. But I really did enjoy them. But it is time for us to have time to process all that has happened. I think that Wesley and I need sometime to grieve together. He doesn't want to talk about Ezzy because he doesn't like to see me cry. And he doesn't cry because he feels the need to be strong for both of us. But I'm going to cry regardless but it helps me when I talk about him. There are times that I can almost feel his touch. In my head, I keep hearing "Nona, it b aight". And I know that some day, it won't hurt the way it does now. The precious memories won't hurt but rather they will make me smile. 



I'm generally a joyful person. I miss that person. I know that one day, she will be back. I just don't know how long it will take (I wish I did). The key for me is to keep talking and to keep "living". God will take of the rest. I hope that He will give me a peace within myself. I pray comfort for my entire family. 

“Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted." Matthew 5:4

I have a busy week. Wesley has an eye appointment tomorrow morning. I have my 3 month check up with the bariatric doctor on Thursday. Bernice and Maggie are going with me so you know that we have to stop at Joann's because we are going to be in New Braunsfels. I'm sure that we will make a day out of it. I need some material so that I can FINALLY do Wesley a quilt. Here is Wesley's Father's Day present!



I hope that your week is going great! If not, we can start fresh first thing in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...