My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Saturday, June 13, 2020

Survived a Month 😢


Good Day everyone! I didn't write anything yesterday because it was a real emotional day for me. I don't have much to say today because I feel like I will just start crying. But I want to share a video with you. Thank you for watching.


I'm already tired and didn't sleep very well last night. I keep praying for Tiffany, Chris, Jaxson, Landon, and Eva. I pray that God will comfort us and give us some peace. I know how hard this is for me but I can't imaging how hard this is on them. Please pray for our family as we go through of the "first" without our precious baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...