My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Friday, June 26, 2020

Cloudy Days





Good Friday morning. I didn't write anything yesterday because I had my 3 month checkup with the bariatric doctor. Everything was good other than I found out that I will have to have my gallbladder removed. He told me that I could wait for a bit because I wasn't having too much problem. He also looked at my blood work and said that we could discuss it in a couple of months. So I have a couple of months to get myself prepared for it. 

I had fun with my friends Bernice and Maggie. We went to Jason's Deli for lunch and then went to Joann's. I found the material for Wesley's quilt. I think that today, I will cut it and start sewing the pieces back together. I'll show some of my quilts to you in a future blog. 

I've been home by myself (not really) for 2 days. I still have hard moments but I thank God that He has given me some peace. For a while, I truly thought that I was going to go crazy. I think that Wesley was worried as well. I have Lucy and Cry Baby to keep me company and make me laugh during the day while trying to stay busy.

I got my hair cut this morning and oh my, does it feel good. It's raining outside and kind of dreary. It's actually great sleeping weather but I'm not tired. Wesley and I have started watching "The Chosen". It is so good. I can't believe that Wesley likes it as much as I do. We rarely agree on what to watch. If you haven't seen it, give it a try. 




I want to share some music with you that was put together for my daughter and her husband. I find it very soothing. I hope that you do as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...