My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Life goes on!


Good Afternoon everyone. I've been gone for the last couple of days. I took Bubba to his mom and picked up Nick. I stayed a few days with Tiffany and Chris and Eva. We got to watch Hayden play his first baseball game of the season. It was a really good and busy time. I'm exhausted but I seem to stay that way most days.

Here are some of the pictures from the past week or two.

 

 


I enjoy these kiddos so much! But it also reminds me that I am missing one so much. Just so you know Ezzy, you are still Nona's boy even in heaven and don't worry, I know what your reply would be! (Me no Nona's boy, me mommy daddy's boy) I love you sweet boy!

 


 
Some days I seem to have good days but then guilt seems to find its way into my mind. "How can you have a good day when you will never hold your little angel again?" I know that it is the devil saying that because I know that one day I WILL get to hold him again. The bible promises me that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...