My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

God give me strengh



Today is especially hard for me. It's been four weeks today! He loved that helicopter. Every time he would Facetime me he would say "go Nona's house, far away p'ay with he'copter". He wanted to leave it here so that when he came, he could play with it!

I'm going to try and focus on some other things today. I guess kind of bring you up to date. I had gastric bypass on March 25, 2020. I have lost 48 pounds since that date. I'll share some pictures with you. Since the my highest recorded weight, I've lost 91 pounds.

The first picture is the day of surgery and the second is from Sunday the 7th.


I have truly been blessed. Eli got to come home with me on May 21 - May 29. I had a few days alone and then Pheby came got to come on June 2 and I am taking her home today and picking up Bubba.

 

I'm going to leave one final thing for today. I love you Ezzy, give Jesus a hug from me!



4 comments:

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...