My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Working without getting Paid!



Good evening everyone. I have had a busy day today. I finally got my new computer desk together last night thanks to Wesley and Nick. I've only had it for about a month. I needed to move my WiFi closer to my TV so I put my new desk in the living room. Upon doing this, I had to move my computer, router, printer, and everything else that goes along with my computer. My old computer desk is going into our middle bedroom for Wesley. For those of you that know me, the middle bedroom is kind of my junk room. We have been saying that we were going to clean it since we moved in here a year and a half ago. Well ....  I at least started it. I don't know about you but whenever I start rearranging, I seem to make a huge mess before I actually get it cleaned up. I'm so exhausted this evening.

I wanted to share that I had eyelid lift surgery. These pictures are a little gross to me now. But I had the surgery in November 2018. The following are marked. I can tell you that I see so much better now.





The surgery was really worth getting done. I don't look like I'm almost asleep all of the time!

It's been raining a little every day. Our local pool opens from 12 - 7. There has been lightening starting around 12 for the last couple of days. They won't let you into the pool with lightening in the area. Then it quits around 5-6 in the evening. I'm not going to the pool for just an hour. Poor Nick, he has been helping me rearrange things but when it's time to relax, the pool isn't open. Thank you Nick for all of your help.

I've only cried once today. I received a plaque that I ordered for Tiffany. I will show it to y'all once it has been given to the people that it was made for. But instead I'll share another video of my baby! There aren't a lot of videos of him with Papa but I'm here to tell you that he loved his Papa. Whenever they would facetime me and the first question would be "Where's Papa?"



I hope that you are having an awesome weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...