My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Living Life



Good morning everyone. What are you doing this weekend? Me? As little as possible! Wesley took me out to eat last night. I really needed to get out of the house! Not really to just go but to do something that seemed normal. Bernice and Prissy went with us. I enjoyed them very much. I need to start doing "normal" things.



We went to Tokyo Bar and Sushi Bar in Victoria. As always, the food was excellent but the company was better. 


I think that Wesley was having withdrawals from not going to Walmart so we made a stop. We spent more than we should have (of course). 

I tried to drink a strawberry daiquiri but after a couple of sips, I knew that I wouldn't be able to finish it. But Wesley likes them so he drank it.

I'm missing Ezra today. I've been looking at photos and thought I'd share a few with you. I'll try to give a little explanation for them. 


Left Picture - The grandkids love to eat the beaters of anything we decide to bake.

Right picture - Eva and Ezzy made their own pizza. I couldn't get Ezzy to look up for the camera, I tried 3 times!







These pictures are courtesy of Eva. She was doing my nails and I did hers. Well Ezra wasn't going to be outdone. I truly enjoyed sending these pictures to his parents! lol








Tiffany sent this to me one day! Who couldn't just smile at this? Thank you Tiffany. This is so special to me. Can I challenge you to do something special for someone in your life? I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...