My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Friday, June 19, 2020

Another week is gone!



I wake up every morning. I always think about the things that I am grateful for. Some days are a little harder than some. Today I am grateful for my family and friends. I know that seems a little generic but they know who they are. I will show you some pictures of some of them:



               

Of course I have 21 grandchildren that I will post pictures of one day.

I want to share the last video that I received from Ezzy. It was about 4 hours before he past. I will treasure it forever. Eva was staying with me that week so the video is to both of us!


I  hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you each!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...