My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Starting a Quilt



Good morning. I hope to start writing this blog in the mornings. Typically my mind is in a better place in the mornings than in the evening. I just got back from going with Wesley to the eye doctor. Everything looks better. They have been charging us over $80 per visit. Today was our 3rd visit. Before we went in, I called Wesley's insurance to find out how much his deductible was. There are several issues. His copay is only supposed to be $40 and the doctor does accept this insurance but supposedly only in Gonzales, not in Seguin. Now I don't understand this, so I asked the ladies about this and they were going to check on it. This was 8:00 this morning and here it is almost 11:00 and they still haven't called me! If I don't hear from them, I'll call tomorrow to see if they have figured out what is going on!

Tomorrow, I'm going for my 3 month check-up with the bariatric doctor. Joann's, here we come! I looked at an ad that I received in the mail (evidently a couple of weeks ago) and saw some really good coupons and deals but looked at the expiration date 😦! So I guess I'll go online and see what coupons I can find. I just need two yards of one material to have enough for Wesley's quilt. I will post a picture when I get it done. I'm super excited to get started.

So here are some more pictures of Ezzy and his big sister Eva. You should know that you are in trouble when your big sister is all girly girl! But he was always the trooper, he loved his sister no matter what she did to him!

 



I hope that you have a wonderful day. I am planning on being productive today. My mission today is to cut the material that I have for Wesley's quilt. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...